Is Invisalign Treatment Right for Your Smile?
Are you considering orthodontic treatment but are concerned about having “metal mouth”? When most people think of orthodontics, traditional metal braces come to mind, however with advancements in dentistry, more discrete options are now available, even for teens! At Town Square Dental we are proud to offer Invisalign treatment in AZ for our patients interested in a more perfect smile.
What Can Invisalign Fix?
When it comes to orthodontic care, Invisalign can treat a variety of dental imperfections, some of which include:
Did you know that gaps can affect more than just the appearance of your smile? Gaps between your teeth can also leave your smile vulnerable to decay and even infection. Invisalign treatment easily shifts teeth into a more desirable position, improving both the appearance and health of your smile.
Overcrowding of teeth can also have a bigger impact on your smile than just appearance, making it difficult to properly brush and floss your smile, directly increasing your risk of tooth decay and even gum disease. Invisalign can make sure the spacing between your teeth is optimal, allowing for the best oral hygiene possible.
- Improper Bites
Whether you have an overbite, underbite, crossbite or even open bite, Invisalign can address misalignment of the teeth and jaw, allowing patients to properly bite, chew and even eat.
The Benefits of Invisalign
In terms of orthodontic treatment and improving the appearance, function, and health of smiles, our Invisalign treatment has various benefits over the alternatives, including:
- Invisalign allows for discrete orthodontic treatment, allowing patients to achieve a perfect smile without anyone noticing.
- Invisalign treatment requires no dietary restrictions, allowing patients to continue enjoying their favorite foods during their orthodontic care.
- Invisalign braces are removable, allowing patients to practice proper dental care even during their treatment.
- Invisalign treatment is often shorter than traditional orthodontic treatment.
- Invisalign requires fewer follow-ups with your orthodontist, allowing you to enjoy more fun activities during your treatment instead of being in our practice.
Get Invisalign in AZ Today
Interested in improving your smile with Invisalign? Schedule your consultation with Town Square Dental today!