Dental Bonding in Gilbert, AZ
Do you have chipped, decayed, cracked or even gapped teeth? Wishing there was a quick, affordable and effective way to improve the appearance of your smile? At Town Square Dental we are proud to offer dental bonding in Gilbert for our patients interested in improving the appearance, health and even function of their smile. Wondering if dental bonding may be right for you?
- Dental bonding can be used to repair teeth that are suffering from tooth decay and cavities.
- Dental bonding can repair chipped, cracked, worn or even fractured teeth.
- Dental bonding can be used to improve the color of teeth.
- Dental bonding can be used to close gaps and spaces between teeth.
- Dental bonding can be used to make teeth appear longer or even change the overall shape of your teeth.
- Dental bonding can be used to replace unsightly metal dental fillings.
- Dental bonding can be used to protect tooth roots that have been exposed due to receding gums.
Think that your smile would benefit from dental bonding near you? Contact Town Square Dental today. We’d be more than happy to get you on our schedule.
About Dental Bonding Near You
The dental bonding procedure is extremely simple and quick. It involves using a tooth-colored composite resin, applying it to the affected tooth and shaping it. Once the bonding material has hardened, the tooth is provided with more protection and strength than before.
Benefits of Dental Bonding
When it comes to restoring teeth and improving smiles, dental bonding has many benefits over other treatment options, including:
- Dental bonding is extremely versatile and can be used to treat a variety of dental imperfections, from decay and damage to discoloration and even spacing issues.
- Dental bonding is often the most affordable cosmetic dentistry treatment option offered.
- Dental bonding is designed to blend with your existing smile, making treatment often unnoticeable.
Get Dental Bonding in Gilbert Today
Interested in improving the health, function, and appearance of your smile with dental bonding in Gilbert, AZ? Contact Town Square Dental today, we are always accepting new patients and would be more than happy to evaluate your smile to determine if dental bonding is the right treatment option for you.
Dr. Anthony J. KohlerDDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Kohler is from Burlington, Wisconsin – a small town in the southeast corner of the state.