Dental Bonding in Gilbert, AZ
Do you have chipped, decayed, cracked or even gapped teeth? Wishing there was a quick, affordable and effective way to improve the appearance of your smile? At Town Square Dental we are proud to offer bonding in Gilbert, AZ for our patients interested in improving the appearance, health and even function of their smile. Wondering if this may be right for you?
- Bonding can be used to repair teeth that are suffering from tooth decay and cavities.
- Can repair chipped, cracked, worn or even fractured teeth.
- Can be used to improve the color of teeth.
- Can be used to close gaps and spaces between teeth.
- Can be used to make teeth appear longer or even change the overall shape of your teeth.
- Can be used to replace unsightly metal dental fillings.
- Can be used to protect tooth roots that have been exposed due to receding gums.
Think that your smile would benefit from our treatment? Contact Town Square Dental today. We’d be more than happy to get you on our schedule.
About Dental Bonding Near You
The bonding procedure is extremely simple and quick. It involves using a tooth-colored composite resin, applying it to the affected tooth and shaping it. Once the bonding material has hardened, the tooth is provided with more protection and strength than before.
Benefits of Bonding Treatment
When it comes to restoring teeth and improving smiles, the dental bonding treatment has many benefits over other treatment options, including:
- It is extremely versatile and can be used to treat a variety of dental imperfections, from decay and damage to discoloration and even spacing issues.
- Is often the most affordable cosmetic dentistry treatment option offered.
- It is designed to blend with your existing smile, making treatment often unnoticeable.
Get Cosmetic Bonding in Gilbert Today
Interested in improving the health, function, and appearance of your smile with cosmetic bonding near you? Contact Town Square Dental today, we are always accepting new patients and would be more than happy to evaluate your smile to determine if this is the right treatment option for you. We proudly serve patients from all over the area, including Cobblecreek, Raven Ranch, The Grove, Windhaven, Westbank, Sonora Town, Serrano, Settlers Crossing, Lindsay Ranch, Tierra Madre, Casa Caballo, and Ashland Ranch.
Dr. Karl Baker
From a very early age Dr. Karl Baker was enamored with structures. Furthermore, he had an uncanny ability to view things accurately.