Traditional Braces in Gilbert, AZ
Does your smile suffer from crooked, overcrowded or even gapped teeth? Wishing there was an affordable way you could improve the appearance, function, and health of your smile? At Town Square Dental we are proud to offer traditional braces in Gilbert, AZ for our patients interested in improving their smile. Not sure traditional braces are right for you? We often recommend them to address:
- Misaligned Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Gapped Teeth
- Overcrowded Teeth
- Open Bites
Along with improving the appearance of your smile, traditional braces can also help with oral hygiene, dental care and even reduce headaches in certain patients. Interested in scheduling your consultation with our orthodontist in Gilbert? Contact Town Square Dental today. We’d be more than happy to add you to our schedule.
About Traditional Braces
Did you know that traditional braces were actually invented in the 1700s? Luckily advancements in orthodontics over the years have made them much more comfortable, effective and less noticeable. Traditional braces treatment utilizes wires, metal brackets and elastics to gently shift your smile into a more desirable, functional position.
Benefits of Traditional Braces
When it comes to correcting teeth and bite issues, traditional metal braces have various benefits over other orthodontic treatment options, which include:
- Traditional metal braces can be used on patients of any age, unlike other orthodontic treatment options which are designed only for adults/teens.
- Traditional braces are not removable and are a lot harder for children and teens to misplace. Replacing clear aligners can become costly over time.
- Traditional braces treatment can be quicker than options such as lingual braces.
- Traditional braces can be used to treat severe and complex dental issues, unlike alternatives that are often used for more mild cases.
- Traditional braces are more affordable than the other orthodontic treatment options.
Get Traditional Braces in Gilbert Today
Ready to improve the appearance, function, and health of your smile with our Gilbert traditional braces? Contact Town Square Dental today to schedule your consultation, we are always accepting new patients at our practice and would be more than happy to evaluate your smile and overall oral health to determine if traditional braces are right for you.
Dr. Anthony J. KohlerDDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Kohler is from Burlington, Wisconsin – a small town in the southeast corner of the state.